Introduction In industrial settings, there are specific areas where the presence of flammable gases, vapors, combustible dusts, ignitable fibers, or flyings can lead to potential… Read More »Hazardous Area Classifications : A Comprehensive Safety Guide
Introduction to Permit to Work Systems In the bustling world of the petroleum, chemical, and allied industries, safety is paramount. One of the key tools… Read More »Understanding and Implementing Permit to Work Systems: A Comprehensive Guide
Hand Tools : A tool held in the hand and operated without electricity or other energy. The tools like hammer, chisel, screw driver, shovel, Pickaxe… Read More »Hand Tools Safety – Hazards & Precautions
Confined spaces can be some of the most dangerous working environments. To ensure the safety of workers, it is crucial to understand the hazards and… Read More »Ultimate Guide to Confined Space Safety: Understanding Risks and Best Practices
Today our topic is Man Basket Safety & we will cover basic safety requirenments of manbasket. Man Basket Safety – Basic Safety Requirements Third party… Read More »Man Basket Safety – Basic Safety Requirements
Tie-in Definition:The process of connecting a new line or branch to existing line by means of cutting and welding new T shaped pipe spool… Read More »Tie-in Definition, Hazards & Safety Procedures
Definition of Safety & other terminologies Definition of Safety: It is the state of being safe, the conditions of being protected from health and economical losses,… Read More »Definition of Safety & other terminologies
If you work in desert then you will find Insects, Animals And Reptiles at work place. for necessary precautions read full article:
- There are several kinds of desert animals, reptiles and insects in the desert which are potentially dangerous. Leave all of these creatures alone and they will not pose any threat to you.
- Do not feed wild dogs or cats. Leaving food out will also encourage mice and rats. Rabies is prevalent in the Mid-East and becoming friendly with wild dogs and cats could result in getting bitten by a animal with rabies.
- Sand vipers, a poisonous snake, have been found in work areas.
- Scorpions are also common in Kuwait as are spiders and other insects which bite.
- Report any animal and snake bite or scorpion sting by radio or telephone to client emergency center by phone or radio.
If the victim is more than 10 minutes from the hospital, place a band above the bite or above the joint closest to the bite.
so Do not move the person. Keep the victim calm and call for Emergency Assistance.
SCORPION STING :
If available place an ice pack, or ice cube on the sting. Transport the employee if he is suffering from shock to the close hospital.
SPIDER BITE :
Ice cubes or an ice pack should be used to relieve pain. If the bite does not heal within a few days, or becomes infected, the victim should report to the hospital.
DOG OR CAT BITE :
The victim should immediately report to the hospital for tests and, if necessary, treatment. The Medical Officer of
Health should diagnose the bite and notify the detail to the Veterinarian for observation of the animal.
if you like our work then appreciate us by sharing this post with others
Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
Today we will explain Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
- All employees are responsible for health & safety. So Compliance with Client Fire & Safety Regulations and safe work practices is mandatory.
- Client Fire & Safety Regulations are available at Safety department. and all employees should read the regulations and be familiar with the content.
- The correct personal protective equipment must be worn at all times as per assign work.
- Always use the appropriate safety appliances to enable you to carry out your duties in a safe manner.
- Need to encourage employees to pursue safety as an equal goal to production, maintenance, engineering, office work, or any other job function.
- Company Management must provide a safe and healthy workplace and the equipment and procedures to safely overcome any workplace hazard.
- Do not take any risk which may cause an injury or other accident. Report near miss, unsafe conditions and acts to your supervisor & Safety department.
- Safety department is available for consultation, report all workplace hazards to safety department.
- Company Management is also responsible for health & safety of employees, management should provide Safe environment, Healthy food & Safe accommodation to employees.
Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities need explain to all employees.
If you like our work then appreciate us by sharing this post with othersRead More »Toolbox Talks – Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
Heavy equipment plays a crucial role in various industries, enabling tasks that would otherwise be impossible or time-consuming. However, it is important to prioritize safety… Read More »Heavy Equipment Safety: Hazards, Control Measures, and Types of Equipment
Excavation is a fundamental process in construction and various other industries, involving the removal of earth to create trenches or openings in the ground. However,… Read More »Excavation Safety Precautions and Hazards: A Comprehensive Guide