Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
Today we will explain Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
- All employees are responsible for health & safety. So Compliance with Client Fire & Safety Regulations and safe work practices is mandatory.
- Client Fire & Safety Regulations are available at Safety department. and all employees should read the regulations and be familiar with the content.
- The correct personal protective equipment must be worn at all times as per assign work.
- Always use the appropriate safety appliances to enable you to carry out your duties in a safe manner.
- Need to encourage employees to pursue safety as an equal goal to production, maintenance, engineering, office work, or any other job function.
- Company Management must provide a safe and healthy workplace and the equipment and procedures to safely overcome any workplace hazard.
- Do not take any risk which may cause an injury or other accident. Report near miss, unsafe conditions and acts to your supervisor & Safety department.
- Safety department is available for consultation, report all workplace hazards to safety department.
- Company Management is also responsible for health & safety of employees, management should provide Safe environment, Healthy food & Safe accommodation to employees.
Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities need explain to all employees.
If you like our work then appreciate us by sharing this post with othersRead More »Toolbox Talks – Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities