Toolbox Talks – Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
Today we will explain Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities
- All employees are responsible for health & safety. So Compliance with Client Fire & Safety Regulations and safe work practices is mandatory.
- Client Fire & Safety Regulations are available at Safety department. and all employees should read the regulations and be familiar with the content.
- The correct personal protective equipment must be worn at all times as per assign work.
- Always use the appropriate safety appliances to enable you to carry out your duties in a safe manner.
- Need to encourage employees to pursue safety as an equal goal to production, maintenance, engineering, office work, or any other job function.
- Company Management must provide a safe and healthy workplace and the equipment and procedures to safely overcome any workplace hazard.
- Do not take any risk which may cause an injury or other accident. Report near miss, unsafe conditions and acts to your supervisor & Safety department.
- Safety department is available for consultation, report all workplace hazards to safety department.
- Company Management is also responsible for health & safety of employees, management should provide Safe environment, Healthy food & Safe accommodation to employees.
Employees Health And Safety Responsibilities need explain to all employees.
If you like our work then appreciate us by sharing this post with others