If you work in desert then you will find Insects, Animals And Reptiles at work place. for necessary precautions read full article:
- There are several kinds of desert animals, reptiles and insects in the desert which are potentially dangerous. Leave all of these creatures alone and they will not pose any threat to you.
- Do not feed wild dogs or cats. Leaving food out will also encourage mice and rats. Rabies is prevalent in the Mid-East and becoming friendly with wild dogs and cats could result in getting bitten by a animal with rabies.
- Sand vipers, a poisonous snake, have been found in work areas.
- Scorpions are also common in Kuwait as are spiders and other insects which bite.
- Report any animal and snake bite or scorpion sting by radio or telephone to client emergency center by phone or radio.
If the victim is more than 10 minutes from the hospital, place a band above the bite or above the joint closest to the bite.
so Do not move the person. Keep the victim calm and call for Emergency Assistance.
SCORPION STING :
If available place an ice pack, or ice cube on the sting. Transport the employee if he is suffering from shock to the close hospital.
SPIDER BITE :
Ice cubes or an ice pack should be used to relieve pain. If the bite does not heal within a few days, or becomes infected, the victim should report to the hospital.
DOG OR CAT BITE :
The victim should immediately report to the hospital for tests and, if necessary, treatment. The Medical Officer of
Health should diagnose the bite and notify the detail to the Veterinarian for observation of the animal.
if you like our work then appreciate us by sharing this post with others